What CPAP cleaner is the best?
CPAP cleaners are devices that sanitize and disinfect a CPAP machine, tubing, and mask to prevent bacteria and viruses. Proper cleaning by hand is effective, but users often don't have the time or follow the correct procedure when cleaning their CPAP machine and related supplies by hand. A CPAP cleaner can automate the process and is very effective in sanitizing your equipment and supplies.
They are 3 good options, but take a look at our comparisons, to help you choose the best CPAP cleaner.
Lumin CPAP Cleaner + New Lumin Bullet (1 minute tube sanitation option.)
Respiratory Therapist Recommended: See Video
- No chemicals are used
- Less expensive than other devices
- Easy to use
- The cleaning cycle is only 5 minutes
- No scheduled replacement items
- No regular maintenance is needed
- Kills 99 percent of bacteria, pathogens, and fungi inside your device
- Intended to be a supplement to regular CPAP machine cleaning
- Cost is currently $249.00
- Offers a 2-year warranty
- The bulb’s lifespan should outlive your CPAP machine
- It can also be used to disinfect non-CPAP items such as toothbrushes, hearing aids, dentures, etc.
1. 2 step cleaning process- You have to clean the tubing/mask & humidifier chamber separately.
** This can now be a 1 step process, with the New Lumin Bullet. Click Here to See
SoClean2 CPAP Cleaner
- Does not use water or harsh chemicals
- East to use. You don’t even need to disconnect your CPAP machine. All you have to do is place your mask in the unit.
- Kills 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria in your mask, hose, and reservoir
- The cleaning cycle lasts 2 hours
- Prices Start at $325
- 18-month warranty
- Ozone Smell, that dissipates in 24-48 hours.
- Larger in Size (Hard to Travel With)
- Annual Filter and Cartridge Costs $60
- Automatic cleaning
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
- Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
- Small and portable, weighs only 1/2 pound
- Uses Ozone to disinfect
- Automatic Cleaning- 1 Step Process
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes
- Small & Portable at only 1/2 pound. Great for Travel!
- Ultra Quiet
- Battery life, 10 years, Charging time, 2 hours
- Requires no maintenance like other devices
- Ideal for homecare, but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting
- 24 months warranty
- $20 annual filter cost.
- Uses a Bag (although improved) to place our CPAP accessories, and mask into for cleaning. (Not as integrated as SoClean, but better than Lumen).
Need more information? Call us at (772) 777-8109