Bed Sore Mattress with Hand Pendant for Patient Control - Up to 350 lbs.
The pressure system is controlled with a simple hand remote; a power button turns the device on and off, a static button instigates continuous low pressure, and an auto button activates automatic alternating pressure. In addition to these, the remote features a manual override for comfort setting with a function status display for close monitoring. A rapid-inflate button allows the mattress to be filled quickly for moving and other patient handling. A lock/unlock feature with alarm and alarm mute indicator allows caregivers to lock the handset and prevent patients from changing setting unsupervised.
The alternating pressure cells and automatic weight sensor are housed in a zippered case for maintenance access; the case features hooks for attachment to a bed frame, handles for easy portability, and cable management sleeves. A removable nylon cover fully encases the mattress; the water-resistant and moisture vapor permeable material features a polyurethane coating finish to protect the patient's skin. Beneath the nylon cover is a layer of soft, supportive foam that can be left on top of the alternating pressure cells to enhance patient comfort, or beneath the pressure cells to maximize the effects of alternating pressure.
- Universal Therapy System is a low to high risk system for patients who are at risk of developing pressure ulcers according to your sound clinical judgment. UTS can also be used for patients who have existing stage 1, 2, 3, and 4 pressure ulcers, in conjunction with your hospitals policy on pressure area management. The UTS has an integrated pump that is automatically weight sensing
- Alternating pressure and continuous minimized pressure therapy modes to prevent tissue breakdown and encourage healing
- Foam in air cell design provides safe and sound protection during a power outage
- Removable foam layer that can be placed under the top cover for extra comfort or stored underneath the air cells
- Hand pendant for patient control of the mattress. Ideal for patients living alone or with limited mobility.
- The UTS replacement mattress can accommodate patient weights up to 350 lbs
The Universal Therapy System has an integrated pump that is automatic weight sensing • Alternating pressure and continuous minimized pressure therapy modes to prevent tissue breakdown and encourage healing
• Foam in air cell design provides safe and sound protection during a power outage • Removable foam layer that can be placed under top cover for extra comfort or stored underneath the air cells
• Hand pendant for patient control of the mattress. Ideal for patients living alone or with limited mobility.
• The UTS replacement mattress can accommodate patient weights up to 350 lbs
Hand Pendant Controls
• Power On/Standby Selection
• Static/Alternating Mode
• Comfort Setting
• Automatic Weight Sensing
• Function Status Display
• Max Inflate
• Alarm Display
• Lock/Unlock & Alarm Mute