- Lithium-ion battery pack will not allow the lift to descend if there is not enough charge to raise the user. The ergonomic, floating hand control stores conveniently on backrest back
- Compact construction with minimum height of only 2.5", also 40 degrees of recline for an immersive, relaxing bath experience
- Features a high back with integrated neck support; stable, robust frame and reinforced lifting mechanism; self-releasing suction cups
- The Aquatec R Reclining Bath Lift is capable of lifting up to 300 lbs. and can be used with or without washable cover materials
- Can be easily disassembled into two parts with one hand for transport
Aquatec Reclining Back Bath Lift, Blue
Specs & Warranty
The Aquatec R Reclining Back Lift, Blue, features a high back with integrated neck support and stable, robust frame and reinforced lifting mechanism. Ergonomic, floating hand control stores conveniently on backrest back. Lithium-ion battery pack will not allow the lift to descend if there is not enough charge to raise the user. Easy disassembly for storage and transport. The Aquatec SP familiy provides quality and durable bath lifts that are designed to offer comfort, safety and reassurance to those most in need of support as they bathe. They incorporate increased leg room, ease of disassembly and an ergonomic floating hand control that contains a highly efficient and light weight battery.
We are not just a sales team. Medical Equipment Specialists is owned and operated by Assistive Technology Professionals (mobility experts) and Respiratory Therapists. Our staff is trained on a wide range of Home Medical Equipment Solutions.
For more than 10 Years., Medical Equipment Specialists has been trusted by Physicians, and Healthcare Professionals to provide medically, prescribed durable medical equipment to their patients, family and friends.
We offer both In-Store and Local Delivery from North Palm Beach to Port St. Lucie, Florida.
Medical Equipment Specialists has highly trained patient care technicians that can deliver medical equipment in the home and to a facility.
Our trucks service the Palm Beaches and Treasure Coast from Mon-Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Weekend/Holiday/After-hours -- Additional Service Charge Apply**
Medical Equipment Specialists does offer competitive pricing, but we are unmatched in expertise, medical equipment availability, and ongoing customer support and service.
Unlike online marketplaces, and out of state internet providers, we are able to service what we sell or rent.
Our clients are always welcomed to visit our location for in-person consultation.