Full Electric -Retractabed Hi-Low Hospital Bed - 36" -42" 500lbs capacity
Our Staff Pick - The Retractabed gets our staff pick for the additional features that make a huge difference for the comfort and safety of the user of this bed. These are the features we love and know you will love them too:
Retracting Head Section keeps the user close to the nightstand when they raise the head section of the bed. This is an additional safety feature that greatly reduces fall risk as well as reduces bodily stress on the person in bed.
USB Port let's you power up your notepad or phone right on the bed giving you ease in powering your electronic devices.
Backlit Remote Control is ideal for those needing to make bed adjustments at night. The Med-Mizer Retractabed has been designed with a space saving safety feature most beds just cannot offer. Instead of just pushing the head section forward when raised to the sit-up position, the Retractabed gently brings the bed deck back towards the wall. This feature keeps you within reach of items placed on your nightstand, such as a glass of water, your favorite book or a T.V. remote.
Made in the U.S.A. the Med-Mizer Retractabed is top in quality and gives you peace of mind knowing that all parts are stocked and available if any problems.
Optional Underbed Light will illuminate under the bed to provide safe nightly bathroom breaks or soft lighting to aid caregivers.
There are two frame types available on the Retractabed. The standard frame is the fixed frame that has no width adjustability and measures 80” long by 36” wide. The Variable Width Frame is available as an option. The Variable Width allows for the bed frame to be adjusted from widths of 36” to 39” and up to 42”.
Med-Mizer Retractabed Hi-Low Hospital Bed
- Retracting Bed Frame: Reduces potential falls and improves patient access with the wall hugging retractable technology.
- Falls Risk Prevention: Low level height to help facilities or caregivers manage high risk fall patients.
- Auto Contour: Reduces patient migration, alleviates skin shearing, and improves staff productivity.
- Soft Non-Marking Rubber Bumpers: Protects the wall from suffs and damage.
- Backlit Remote Control: Backlit remote is great for using at night and also has easy to press buttons for those with arthritic hands.
- USB Port: Plug in your phone or tablet right on the bed to avoid additional fall risks and keep your devices close to you.
- Optional Battery Backup: Battery kicks in when there is a loss of power. Bed will continue to have full functions.
- Optional Under Bed Light: Ambient light below the bed can be turned on by the remote control to provide light for either caregiving or night time trips to the bathroom.
- Optional Attendant Control Panel: Allows the caregiver to adjust the bed as well as lockout features on the remote control.
- Under Bed Clearance: Full clear span underneath for unobstructed access with lifts or assisting devices
- Box Tubular Steel: Construction is made of lightweight tubular steel to maximize strength
- Easy Storage: Bed can be vertically transported and stored.
- Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
- Made in the USA: Proudly made in the USA this bed is built to last not only for the home, but for facilities as well.
- Industry Leading Warranty: Welds Lifetime, Frame 15 Years, Motors 5 Years
MATTRESS OPTIONS- Foam or Air mattress (speak with staff)
BED RAIL OPTIONS
Quarter Side Rails (Pair)
Pivoting Assist Bars
(Great rails for easy transferring and safe assisting to stand position)
Height Range: 9" to 25" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Grid Bed Deck
Bed Size: 35", 39, or 42"
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 15 Years
Electronics and Motors - 5 Years
Local Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.